In addition to our regular scheduled Confession times below, we will be offering the sacrament at the following times;
Thursday, March 25th – after 9:00 am Mass until 10:45 am and 11:00 am until noon
Friday, March 26th from 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm
Saturday, March 27th morning and early afternoon by appointment only
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is now being celebrated indoors in the St. Monica Church vestibule, near the main doors. The schedule is as follows;
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:45 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:45 am
Sat: afternoon by appointment only
Other times: By appointment
Here are some details that you should be aware of;
- Both the priest and the penitent will wear masks and will maintain a 2 meter distance at all times.
- The priest will sanitize the chair after each confession.
- Parishioners desiring confession are asked to park in the parking spaces in front of the Church (not the main parking lot) which are accessed by the NORTH entrance only.
- Enter the Church one at a time at the direction of the priest through the automatic door near the main entrance doors.
- Please wait in your car until the priest opens the church door for you.
- Couples/families are invited to come to confession one at a time, while the other members of their household wait in the vehicle.
- Parishioners arriving on foot/bicycle etc. are asked to observe first come first serve protocol and to wait at least six feet away from the entrance doors and from other penitents in a place that is visible to the priest.
On Monday-Thursday there will be a general invitation for confession shortly after Mass. For confession after 10:15am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, on Saturday, or other days, contact the parish office by email or phone and you will be contacted by a priest to set up an appointment time.