The schedule for the Sacrament of Reconciliation is as follow;
Mon: 7:45 pm
Tue: 9:45 am
Wed: 7:45 pm
Thu: 9:45 am
Sat: By appointment
Other times: By appointment
The Sacrament of Reconciliation, previously celebrated in the parish parking over the last few months, will now be celebrated indoors in the St. Monica Church vestibule, near the main doors, beginning on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. Please see the front page of the bulletin for the Reconciliation schedule. Here are some details that you should be aware of;
- Both the priest and the penitent will wear masks and will maintain a 2 meter distance at all times.
- The priest will sanitize the chair after each confession.
- Parishioners desiring confession are asked to park in the parking spaces in front of the Church (not the main parking lot) which are accessed by the NORTH entrance only.
- Enter the Church one at a time at the direction of the priest through the automatic door near the main entrance doors.
- Please wait in your car until the priest opens the church door for you.
- Couples/families are invited to come to confession one at a time, while the other members of their household wait in the vehicle.
- Parishioners arriving on foot/bicycle etc. are asked to observe first come first serve protocol and to wait at least six feet away from the entrance doors and from other penitents in a place that is visible to the priest.
On Monday-Thursday there will be a general invitation for confession shortly after Mass. For confession after 10:15am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, on Saturday, or other days, contact the parish office by email or phone and you will be contacted by a priest to set up an appointment time.