Reserved Seating Only
We have the four regular weekend Masses but they will not be ‘as usual’.
- Besides the 30% of capacity limit, we still need to practice ‘social distancing’ – including no one sitting on the aisle. Depending on the mix of singles, couples and families, we can accommodate 36 – 80 people per Mass. You MUST reserve your seat(s) in advance each week.
- We will have to check off your name as you come into the church. It could take a while, so come early. There will be one entry door. The balcony will not be open.
- Before, during and after Mass, the Sacristy will be off-limits for everyone except the priest.
- There will be no missals or hymn books in the pews.
- There will be no Altar Servers, no opening procession, no passing the basket and no procession with the gifts. The collection basket will be on a stand at the entrance.
- There will be a particular method for coming forward for Communion, which will be explained at Mass.
- We strongly recommend that you consider others and wear a mask.
- Check your temperature before you come and stay home if you are sick with anything.
- Plan ahead to try and avoid using the washrooms.
- Preserve social distancing – even in the parking lot.
- People ‘at risk’ or living with people ‘at risk’ are encouraged to stay at home. The 11:00 am Mass will continue to be ‘webcast’.
- We will have to ‘sanitize’ everything after the Mass. We will need volunteers to help.
- We will have Masses Mondays to Fridays.